These gorgeous jellies are tasty, fun and good for you – they contain Changing Habits Inflammation Ease, a natural blend of herbs that target inflammation within the body, helping your body return to a healthy optimal balance. You can find out more here.
Makes 6 cupcake moulds
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp Changing Habits Gelatin bloomed in 1 cup of water
- 2 tsp Changing Habits Inflammation Ease
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 cup organic blueberries
- Stevia to taste (we used 15 drops per batch)
- Mix gelatin with 1/2 cup of water and set aside to bloom.
- Transfer bloomed gelatin into a small saucepan.
- Add the blueberries, lemon juice, vanilla, Stevia to taste, inflammation Ease and rest of the water. Heat on low to dissolve the gelatin and then remove from the heat.
- Pour the blueberry jelly into a lined container or moulds and place in the fridge to set.