Meatballs with a fiery, zesty kick! Perfect with zoodles for a quick and easy midweek meal. This recipe can easily be adapted for Phase 2, too…simply omit the fish sauce and coconut aminos and, instead of frying, place on a lined baking tray and bake in the oven at 180C for 15-20 minutes.
- 600g chicken mince
- 1 cup chopped coriander
- A generous sprinkle of chilli flakes
- 1 knob of ginger, peeled and grated
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- A generous splash of fish sauce
- A generous splash of coconut aminos
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Juice of 1 lime
- Butter or Changing Habits Coconut Oil for cooking
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix everything until combined.
- Heat a large frying pan on medium heat and add some of the butter or coconut oil and allow it to melt all over.
- Begin to roll the mince mixture into balls and place them into the frying pan. Fry on all sides until golden brown.
- Place the cooked meatballs onto a plate and continue cooking the rest of the meatballs until all the mixture has been used up.
- When they’re ready, serve with a wedge of lemon and fresh herbs on top. Enjoy!
What’s your favourite 4 Phase Fat Loss Protocol recipe? We’d love you to share it with us!