If you are taking part in the 4 Phase Fat Loss Protocol, you might be wondering what kinds of foods you can eat going forward. Well, Phase4eva certainly doesn’t disappoint! Take a look at this beautiful Crispy Skinned Salmon & Citrus Salad – just one example of the delicious recipes you can enjoy on Phase 1 & 4.
For the salmon:
- 2 pieces of salmon (skin attached)
- 1 tbsp Changing Habits Coconut Oil
For the citrus salad:
- 2 grapefruits (segmented)
- 2 oranges (segmented)
- 1 lime (segmented)
- ½ Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small cucumber (peeled into strips)
- 1 chilli (sliced)
- 1 small handful of coriander
- 1 small handful mint
- 1 small handful rocket
- ¼ cup pine nuts
For the dressing:
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 small knob of grated ginger
- Place the pine nuts in a lightly oiled frying pan on a medium heat until they darken slightly, then remove and set aside.
- Turn the frying pan to a higher heat and add the coconut oil. Then add the salmon skin down and fry for 2 minutes before turning over. Continue to cook until the salmon is cooked through. Set aside to rest.
- Add the segmented orange, grapefruit and lime into a big bowl with the sliced onion, rocket, coriander, mint, chilli and peeled cucumber and mix well.
- Mix all dressing ingredients in a small jar and stir well until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Put the mixed salad onto two plates, place the salmon on top and sprinkle with pine nuts and dressing to serve.
What’s your favourite 4 Phase Fat Loss Protocol recipe? We’d love you to share it with us!
Latest posts by Tessa Pennick (see all)
- Honey & Cinnamon Chicken Wings With Roasted Vegetables - April 2, 2019
- Crispy Skinned Salmon & Citrus Salad - January 29, 2019
- Iced Green Tea - January 15, 2019