Feeling the heat? This wonderfully refreshing Iced Green Tea will help to cool you down. If you omit the sugar/honey it is Phase 2 friendly, too!
- 5 Teabags or 5 teaspoons of loose leaf Green Tea (or Ginger Tea)
- 1 litre boiling water
- 1 tsp Changing Habits Rapadura Sugar or Hum Honey (optional)
- 12 ice cubes
- 1 lime
- 1 lemon
- 1 small handful of mint leaves
- Boil water.
- Add boiling water to jug with tea and stir in sugar or honey and let sit until cool.
- Slice lime and lemon and add into the liquid with ice and mint leaves.
- Stir well and enjoy!
What’s your favourite 4 Phase Fat Loss Protocol recipe? We’d love you to share it with us!
Latest posts by Tessa Pennick (see all)
- Honey & Cinnamon Chicken Wings With Roasted Vegetables - April 2, 2019
- Crispy Skinned Salmon & Citrus Salad - January 29, 2019
- Iced Green Tea - January 15, 2019