These are the perfect tangy treat for the 4 Phase Fat Loss Protocol.
As well as being super tasty with a lovely citrus hit, they contain all the goodness of Changing Habits Gelatin (a natural source of amino acids which aids skin and bone health, hair and nail growth, recovery after exercise, immune function, digestion aid, weight regulation and more) and Changing Habits Inflammation Ease (which helps target inflammation in the body). You can even enjoy them during Phase 2!
Makes 6 cupcake moulds
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp Changing Habits Gelatin bloomed in 1/2 cup of water
- 2 tsp Changing Habits Inflammation Ease powder
- 1 cup filtered water
- Stevia to taste (we used 15-20 drops per batch)
- Mix gelatin with 1/2 cup water and set aside to bloom.
- Add bloomed gelatin into a small saucepan.
- Add the lemon juice, Stevia to taste, 1 cup of filtered water and inflammation ease powder. Heat on low to dissolve the gelatin and then remove from the heat.
- Pour the lemon jelly into a lined container or moulds and place in the fridge to set.