Kale chips are not only deliciously moreish, they are good for you too! If you’re not quite sure how to master them so they’re perfectly crisp with an awesome flavour, without using oil, try this recipe. It’s Phase 2 friendly, too!
- 3 large kale leaves
- 1 tbsp Hilbilby’s Original Fire Tonic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Pinch of Changing Habits Seaweed Salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
- Tear the kale into bite-size pieces (removed from the stem)
- Place the kale pieces into a bowl and mix through the apple cider vinegar, lemon juice and paprika. Place onto a lined baking tray and sprinkle with salt.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes or until crispy. Keep an eye on them as they can quickly catch.
What’s your favourite 4 Phase Fat Loss Protocol recipe? We’d love you to share it with us!
Latest posts by Tessa Pennick (see all)
- Iced Green Tea - January 15, 2019
- Kale Chips - December 11, 2018
- Baked Fish with Steamed Bok Choy and Chimichurri Sauce - November 27, 2018