Hello easy mornings! This Low Carb Green Smoothie is packed with all the good stuff and is so easy to put together – add it all to a blender and blitz! You can play around with different combinations depending on taste or what phase you are in on the 4 Phase Fat Loss Protocol:
For Phase 2: Use cucumber OR zucchini, add water instead of coconut water kefir, leave out the avocado and count the Inca Inchi Protein as your protein serve (or leave that out completely, too) and use Stevia to sweeten if needed.
For Phases 1 and 4: Add all ingredients and enjoy as is!
Serves 1 on Phase 2 (if steps followed as above) or 2 in Phase 1 and Phase 4.
- 1 cucumber
- 1 zucchini
- 1-2 handfuls spinach
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cups coconut water kefir OR filtered water
- 1 knob of ginger
- 1 avocado
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp collagen or 3 tbsp Inca Inchi Protein Powder
- Sweetener to taste – we use liquid Stevia drops (may use honey or maple syrup)
- 1 cup ice
- Place all ingredients into your blender and blend on high until completely smooth and creamy.
What are your favourite recipes for any phase of the 4 Phase Fat Loss Protocol? Share them in the comments below!