If it is chilly where you are and winter is lasting a little bit longer than expected this year(!), this bowl of steaming hot goodness will warm you up. Tomato and lamb is always a winning combination – add the spices and this dish is a delight! Plus, meals don’t get any easier than this – add everything to an oven dish, let bubble for a few hours and enjoy!
This recipe can also be adapted for Phase 2 – just switch the Changing Habits Beef Broth for Changing Habits Naked Beef Broth and serve with cauliflower rice, zucchini, broccoli, or any other allowed vegetable.
- 600g lamb, diced
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp Changing Habits Seaweed Salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp Changing Habits Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 3 kafir lime leaves
- 1 can (400g) tomatoes
- 2 shallots, or 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 – 1 Tbsp Changing Habits Beef Broth
- 1 chilli, chopped
- 1/2 cup whole cherry tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 120C.
- Add all the ingredients into an oven dish, mix to combine. Place the lid onto the dish.
- Put the dish in the oven and slow cook for 4 hours.
- When it’s ready, serve with rice or cauliflower rice or veggie puree and steamed veggies.
- Enjoy and enjoy every mouthful!