A beautiful, light dinner that will be a hit with adults and children alike – oh, and it’s Phase 2 friendly, too!
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs and 6 egg whites
- 2 shallots
- 2 tbsp chopped dill
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- Cracked pepper to taste
- Wedges of lemon to serve
- 2 cups of mixed lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- ¼ Spanish onion
- Optional: 2 tbsp sauerkraut
- Beat the eggs in a large mixing bowl and then add the rest of the fritter ingredients. Mix well.
- Heat a fry pan on a medium heat and spoon the mixture into round shapes and fry for about 5 minutes on each side. You should be able to tell when it is ready to flip as the mixture will become firm and easy to flip with the spatula; if it looks like the mixture will break apart it may need longer. Repeat with the rest of the mixture.
- Toss the salad ingredients in a bowl and serve with the fritters. Serve with lemon wedges.
What’s your favourite 4 Phase Fat Loss Protocol recipe? We’d love you to share it with us!
The following two tabs change content below.